Monday 18 January 2010

Saturday 16 January, 2010

A local resident left this comment on an older post:

Saturday 16th January- Mangos is in full swing. Cars parked all the way down Pennington Street (no security guard in sight all night). I was woken from 2am until 4am with people leaving the club shouting, swearing, screaming, car stereos, fighting. The next morning I was so tired. Mangos owners have blatantly showed that they have no interest in the residents of Pennington Street. I would have at least expected security to be tight the weekend before the Licensing review!! I will be mentioning this on Tuesday in court .

The noise on Saturday night disturbed residents right along Pennington Street as far as Breezers Court and Telfords Yard.

Let's hope that the Magistrates Court will bring this mayhem to an end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Saturday 16th was terrible. I could hear shouting and car alarms going on all night until way past 3am. I actually was jolted awake and lept to the window at around 2.30am when I heard a loud bang after a couple of men had been yelling aggressively outside my flat. It sounded like someone had been shoved against my front door. I had sucha restless night after that and was shattered all Sunday.

Anonymous said...

we are planning a resident meeting at the building this thursday 7:30pm, 21/1/10.please see the notice board and get in touch to discuss issues which need immediate consideration.it effects us all in the buidling.

I don't want to hear your car stereo at 04:00 am said...

Thanks for the comment. If you tell me what building the meeting is in. I'll happily put up a fresh post - that should make it more visible. I hope it is well attended.